A wife, mum, and adventure-lover, Jordan Wavra is a holistic and mindfulness coach who works with women to help them live healthy and vigorous lives.
Going through health struggles as a young woman, Jordan decided to pursue a holistic lifestyle – the very thing that ignited her fascination for the mind-body-soul transformation.
Jordan and her family are currently living in Arizona in a motorhome as they intentionally decided to downgrade and live an adventure-filled life on the road.
Jordan joins me today to share how to pursue a holistic lifestyle and the difference between living mindlessly and mindfully.
She dives into the components that make up nutrition, the surprising causes of what could be making you sick, and what it means to be a holistic health coach.
Jordan also shares how she takes a minute to reground herself when things don’t work out the way they should and shares what a good day of living more looks like for her and her family.
“Mindfulness, in its simplest form, is just being present in the moment and aware of your surroundings.”Jordan Wavra
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Jordan comes to enjoy living in a smaller space.
- Her career journey from being a school teacher to a Mindfulness Expert.
- The methods she uses to work with her clients despite being on the road.
- The turning point that allowed her to grow her fascination for good health, nutrition, and wellbeing.
- Why nutrition is more than just about eating healthy.
- Why you can’t live to your full health potential, even if you’re the healthiest eater or the fittest gym-goer.
- What helps Jordan clear her mind, be present, and focus on the task.
- How she manages to be as productive as she can be and get things done despite having both predictable and unpredictable time.
- The two biggest things she uses to organise her thoughts outside technology.
- How she improves herself and keeps herself up-to-date in her industry.
Connect with Jordan Wavra:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC