Lyndsay Phillips, CEO and founder of Smooth Sailing Business Growth, is a warrior content manager for online entrepreneurs across the globe and a self-confessed serial entrepreneur.
She works to support and coach business owners and entrepreneurs who want to scale quickly but who need help to get there successfully.
She hosts the Smooth Business Growth Podcast and Smooth Business Growth Flash on Amazon Alexa and loves to share practical hints and tips on business building and content marketing strategies.
Lyndsay joins me today to talk about what attracted her to the world of content marketing and strategy and how she ditched being an employee and took the plunge into full-time entrepreneurship.
We discuss the importance of constructing your customer avatar and understanding their content marketing preferences to inform your strategies. She also shares some actionable tips on how to identify and resolve problems in your current content marketing strategy.
“People don’t realise that they can take one piece of content and multiply it, pick little pieces out and rearrange it.”Lyndsay Phillips
This Week on the Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why content layering is an important strategy
- How stepping out of your comfort zone can help in the long term
- How Lyndsay niched down to create a successful business
- The challenges of moving from being a solo entrepreneur to heading up a team
- Why systems and templates are important when scaling
- Why self-care has a positive effect on your business
- How content marketing consistency affects potential customers’ views of your company
- Why entrepreneurs need to keep on top of their own professional development
- How to manage your digital content output
Connect with Lyndsay Phillips:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcastsor Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC