Michelle Smith is a deputy headteacher and an International Mountain Leader (IML).
An educator for seventeen years, Michelle shares her passion for adventure and the outdoors with her husband, who is also an IML. As a husband-and-wife team, they founded and currently run Adventure, Training & Expeditions where they provide training and expeditions to adults and youth alike.
Michelle joins me today to share how she pursues her passion both as an educator and as someone who loves outdoor adventures. She shares how her position as a mountain leader impacts her as an educator and vice versa, and how she takes advantage of the outdoors to destress, be a better person, and live more.
“You cannot change anyone. You can only change the way you deal with them.” – Michelle Smith
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- What Marathon de Sables is
- Why Michelle pursued being a mountain leader
- How she reduces stress and clears her head
- Knowing what to do and how it gets done
- Tips for delegating tasks to people
- Beneficial traits she learned and developed as a mountain leader
- How she keeps herself healthy
- Changes in her activities to improve her sleep
- Her evening routine to staying healthy
- Rolling To-Do List
- Alarm clock
- Online courses
Connect with Michelle Smith:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC