Pam Burrows helps organisations create cultures of positivity by helping teams stress less and perform better. She has been awarded a European Health and Safety award for reducing stress in the workplace.
Pam is a qualified Nursery Nurse, Social Worker, and a Master Practitioner in Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), all of which help her to deliver a holistic programme of self-care strategies to her clients, including Tetra Pak, Nottingham City Homes, Nottinghamshire Headteachers, Pendragon, Nottingham Uni Business School, Motorola Solutions and the Scottish Government.
Pam is also a Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association, a fan of yoga, and a living room dancer.
Pam joins me today to share how she became interested in personal development and why she niched down into the area of burnout.
She shares how she turned her passion into a business and packed her tools and strategies into a service she could deliver.
She shares the model she uses in her workshops to teach others how to enhance their wellbeing and explains how to identify the things that adds joy to your life.
Pam also shares how she switches off as well as tips for business owners on how to avoid overcommitting and giving yourself space to relax and unwind.
“There is still a huge problem with people blending their home and work life – people are working too hard for too long.”Pam Burrows
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How and why Pam honed and refined her services over the years
- Pam’s interest in Health and Safety, psychological safety, and how she focused her interest in that area
- How Pam’s job has changed now that she and her clients are remote working
- Why it is vital to learn how to switch off from work properly
- The model Pam uses in her workshops to show how to enhance wellbeing and the handy acronym that forms the structure of her philosophy
- How Pam creates healthy habits to ensure she is caring for her own wellbeing
- How to identify what gives you joy and how to make space to do it
- Why Pam keeps at least one day clear to have space to decompress
- Pam’s book Burnout Buster and the importance of learning to identify the red flags that show you’re going off balance
- How Pam is learning and improving her skills
- Pam’s interactive virtual spa and why she is running free sessions during the COVID-19 lockdown
Connect with Pam Burrows:
- Pam Burrows Website
- Book: Burnout Buster: Discover Your Red Flags and What to Do About Them by Pam Burrows
- Pam Burrows on LinkedIn
- Pam Burrows People Booster on Instagram
- People Booster Feel Good Club on Facebook
- Pam Burrows People Booster on YouTube
- Pam Burrows People Booster on Patreon
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC