Ade Oduyemi has made a successful career out of helping families manage and transfer their wealth and finances from one generation to the next.
Aside from being an expert inheritance planner, he also maintains a podcast series that features successful entrepreneurs. Given his liking for sharing his knowledge in order to help others, it isn’t surprising that he is also the author of Maximum Inheritance: The Easy Way To Write the Will That’s Perfect for You.
Ade joins me today to discuss planning for the future while enjoying the present. He shares his riveting story of how his career took an unexpected turn early on and reveals his not-so-secret secrets to maintaining a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance.
He also shares his insights on saving time, maximising productivity, maintaining a routine, and choosing the best people to work with as a busy entrepreneur.
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- What an inheritance planner typically does — and how Ade goes the extra mile (or five) to make his clients feel special.
- The story of how his career path went from planning houses to planning inheritances.
- How he integrates his work life, and everything he has learned from it, into his personal life.
- How and why he is liberated from doing the things that he doesn’t want to do but has to.
- Why you should never, ever write things on bits of paper.
- How he stays perfectly organised.
- The most effective and useful apps for a busy professional.
- The best and simplest rule in working with other people.
- The perks of working with someone you like and trust.
- Why he doesn’t have a copywriter.
- His preferred working style.
- The one question that automatically tells him whether or not he would work well with a particular person.
- Finding relaxation in seemingly mundane tasks and his surprising relaxation task of choice.
- His outlook on learning.
- The last-minute “mini-disaster” that taught him a valuable lesson in podcasting.
- His two key activities to maintain his routine.
- What he does on a bad day, or when things go wrong.
- His definition of a perfect day — and the four statements that he believes reflects all human emotions.
- Office 365
- Unstoppable Referrals: 10x Referrals Half the Effort by Steve Gordon
Connect with Ade Oduyemi:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Don’t forget to check out my website, join my Facebook Group, follow me on Twitter and connect up with me on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with me and my amazing audience!
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC