Angela Legh, the author of the Bella Santini book series, adores wandering the Cotswolds, dreaming up dragons, monsters, and other magical beings.
She specialises in opening the hearts and minds of adults and children to the magic they have inside.
Bella Santini in the Land of Everlasting Change is the first book in a fairy tale series intended to open the hearts and minds of readers to empowering consciousness concepts.
Angela is also a certified Quantum Shift Facilitator, helping people connect to their inner truths to discover who they really are and teaching them the tools and techniques they need to overcome adversity.
Angela joins me today and discusses the childhood trauma that led to her toxic marriage and the recent devastating life event that triggered her to make a huge life change.
She discusses her first experience with writing and publishing chapters in self-help books and how that led to her transition from government administrative officer to full-time writer.
Julie also describes the concept of Hoʻoponopono and how the ancient Hawaiian art helped her understand, forgive, and heal from the problematic chapters in her past.
“When the waves push you back just float. And when they bring you in, swim like heck.”Angela Legh
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The importance of setting boundaries in your personal life to safeguard your mental health
- How the stories from Angela’s past help other women deal with their own trauma
- How to deal with significant life changes and why it’s ok if your methods are different from what is expected
- How Angela’s Bella Santini adventure books have a thread on bolstering emotional intelligence
- Why Angela went from writing non-fiction to writing a children’s’ adventure book series
- Why she moved from the US to the UK and the lessons she learned by making a lifestyle change during a pandemic
- What Angela’s days look like and how she starts her day off on the right foot
- How Angela learns and grows through reading
- What Angela does on days when it all goes horribly wrong
Connect with Angela Legh:
- Angela Legh Website
- Book: Bella Santini in the Land of Everlasting Change by Angela Legh
- Angela Legh on Instagram
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC