If you’re too busy to take care of yourself, why not let the care come to you? This is exactly what Cecilia Harvey had in mind when she founded WalkingRed, a group that brings together the best professionals in the industry to provide mobile beauty, fitness, and wellness services to your home, event, and workplace.
Originally from New York, Cecilia is also the founder and chairperson of Tech Women Today, a global networking group that promotes women in tech among the different industries.
Cecilia joins me today to share how she combines technology and journaling to enable her to live more each day. She discusses how she uses her phone strategically, how she manages WalkingRed, and the significance of sleep, exercise, and eating healthy. Cecilia also shares how she utilises the services of her own company so she can stay on top of her game and be her best and healthiest self.
“You can be pitiful, or you can be powerful.” – Cecilia Harvey
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- Two things that align what she does over the years
- Her story from financial services to providing well-being services to people
- How meditating and having a gratitude list prepares her for the day
- How she prioritises her tasks
- Focusing on three things each day and making them your priority.
- How to make sure you have a holistic life
- The advantages of working with people from different parts of the world
- Tips for people who are considering outsourcing
- How boxing and going to the gym help her switch off
- Why it’s important to accomplish at least one thing per year
Cecilia’s Advice for Leaders:
- Don’t put yourself in a situation where you feel the need to get everything done.
- Box out time and set specific limits towards how much time you’re going to give a particular task.
- Allot a day or two to switch off – have fun or catch up with family and friends.
- Learning something new can be humbling.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Book by Stephen Covey
- Thank and Grow Rich Book by Pam Grout
- Joyce Meyer
Connect with Cecilia Harvey:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC