David Schnurman is the CEO of Lawline, the leading provider of online Continuing Legal Education (CLE) in the United States.
He is the recipient of several prestigious awards, including the EO Rockies Award for Resourcefulness and the Fastcase 50.
David is a frequent public speaker on topics close to his heart, including entrepreneurship, mindset, leadership, and culture, and the author of The Fast Forward Mindset: How to Be Fearless & Focused to Accelerate Your Success.
David has a love for adventure and discovery. In his off time, he has hiked the mountains of Patagonia, paraglided in Colorado, gone skydiving, and taken flying lessons and is keen that his children also see as much of the world as possible.
David joins me today to discuss why he is obsessed with living a life with no regrets and how that philosophy inspired his recent move with his wife and three children to Barcelona, Spain from Brooklyn, New York.
He shares his belief in the benefits of having a mindset of gratitude and tells the parable that reinforced that belief and subsequently changed his life.
David also shares the tools and apps he uses to work online and improve his health and productivity, now that he is not only taking care of his company from a different time zone but also connecting others who are also working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“There are only two things you can control: how you think and how you feel”David Schnurman
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why David loves self-help books and podcasts to keep his brain active and learning
- What a ‘mindset of gratitude’ means
- David’s love of entrepreneurship and why he is always moving forward
- How he ensures he achieves his personal and professional goals
- How David restored calm in his family
- The importance of focusing on how you react to situations, rather than focusing on the external stimuli
- David’s three steps to a positive mindset
- Why it’s so important to set S.M.A.R.T. goals
- How yoga helped his anxiety over the Covid-19 situation
- The four things that help him get over a challenging day
- The 3 Big Questions for a Frantic Family by Patrick Lencioni
- A Complaint Free World: How to Stop Complaining and Start Enjoying the Life You Always Wanted by Will Bowen
- The Success Principles: How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be by Jack Canfield
- Scaling Up: How A Few Companies Make It … And The Rest Don’t by Verne Harnish
Connect with David Schnurman:
- Lawline Website
- Book: The Fast Forward Mindset: How to Be Fearless & Focused to Accelerate Your Success
- David Schnurman on LinkedIn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- findcourses.com is a free search portal allowing North American professionals to easily find and compare on-site corporate training, online courses, and upcoming seminars from over 4,000 providers.
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC