Gabriella Ribeiro is an entrepreneur, business owner and single mum who helps others find the best ways to navigate the waters of flexible working.
She heads up The Mogul Mom, a global powerful small business resource that helps mums to run a business and raise a family and to “rock at both”.
A frequent traveller, she also plans and researches amazing adventure trips for her clients through her business Explorateur Journeys.
Gabriella joins me today to share the benefits to entrepreneurs of joining a community or finding ‘a tribe’ who can help support you as a flexible worker.
She tells me how she came to find her niche inspiring and empowering other mums as they set up their own businesses. She also discusses the challenges of finding a work/life balance as an independent business owner.
“The beautiful thing about being an entrepreneur is that it’s whatever you want it to be”Gabriella Ribeiro
This Week on the Power to Live More Podcast:
- Gabriella’s transition into a mentor for mumpreneurs
- How to identify the best working pattern for you
- Why prioritising your wellness is important for your business
- The main challenges for working mothers
- Why you should keep your family in the loop about your business
- The best ways to continue developing professionally as an entrepreneur
- Why you need to stop procrastinating and develop a growth mindset
- How she manages days when it all goes wrong
- Her three secrets to Living More
Connect with Gabriella Ribeiro:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC