Gail Morgan has been privileged to work in the image industry for the last 25 years. She collaborated with John Lewis in establishing their fashion advisory service 15 years ago.
She now helps professionals boost their confidence and increase their visibility through the clothes they wear and trains people to become image consultants, personal stylists, and personal shoppers through her Study In Style Training Programme.
Gail joins me today to share the tools that help her organise and manage her tasks. She also shares the things she avoids to take care of the image and impression others may have of her and her vision of a perfect day where she has made a difference in other people’s lives.
“All of it is about the simplicity and making it easy for people to find their own personal brand that’s going to help them succeed.” – Gail Morgan
This Week, Gail Morgan, on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- Knowing the best time when you’re focused to accomplish essential things
- Managing office responsibilities while traveling
- Intentionally ignoring distractions
- How to choose your wardrobe for travel
- Self-care through exercise, a wheat-free diet, and disconnecting at night
- Other things that contribute to your personal brand
- Engaging in physical activities when things don’t go as they should
How to Improve Yourself and Your Image:
- Learn from the new things and the people you encounter online and offline.
- Find that nugget of information, no matter how little it is, and be open to try it.
- If that new learning makes any difference, incorporate it and build as a habit.
- Remember that what works for others may not work for you.
- Do not be afraid to try again.
- Google Calendar
- Telephone answering service
- Will It Make The Boat Go Faster? Book by Ben Hunt-Davis and Harriet Beveridge
- Grow Your Service Firm Book by Robert Craven
- Essentialism Book by Greg McKeown
- The Slight Edge Book by Jeff Olson
Connect with Gail Morgan:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC