Hanieh Vidmar is a TV presenter and speaker who also hosts events and designs workshops.
With the goal of helping people overcome their fear of public speaking, Hanieh works with those who desire to gain or boost their confidence as they prepare to speak in front of an audience or a camera.
Hanieh joins me today to share the significance of planning and organising everything in advance to make the most out of your day.
She discusses the essence of keeping things simple and healthy, the importance of taking care of yourself by knowing which parts of your life to eliminate, and why she made significant changes in her life regarding her physical and inner health.
“Have plans in place should something go wrong, and execute it.” – Hanieh Vidmar
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
● When Hanieh realised she wanted to do public speaking
● What drives her to do what she does
● How she prioritises her tasks with a toddler around
● How she gets things done without overwhelming herself
● Which responsibilities she delegates and which ones she prefers to do herself
● How she spends her “Me Time” to care for herself
● What changed in her diet and how she selects her meals
● What she does to continue improving herself
● The turning point that led her to focus on caring for herself more
● The relationship between the invention of mobile phones and cases of anxiety
● Why a good day for her revolves around personal development
Hanieh’s Advice for Leaders:
● Prioritising tasks is all about knowing what’s important and what’s urgent.
● Use your Internet time doing something productive and vital.
● To make the people around you happy, you need to look after number one — that’s yourself.
● Even if something happens in ten years’ time, have a plan. Everything starts today.
● When burnout happens to you, wake up, smell the coffee, and change things.
● Notes app
● Calendar app
● Facebook page
● Facebook live video
● Fiction books
● Self-development books
● Entrepreneurial You Book by Dorie Clark
● Reinventing You Book by Dorie Clark
● Dorie Clark books
● The Law of Attraction Book by Esther and Jerry Hicks
● Positive books
Connect with Hanieh Vidmar:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC