Hildie Dunn is a Senior Coach at the Handel Group.
Hildie has a Bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in Education from Lasalle University and a Master’s in Student Personnel Work with an emphasis on Human Development from Ohio State University.
Following her career in education and her passion for helping people flourish and evolve, she became an expert life coach. She inspires her clients to live extraordinary lives and reach their dreams with intention and joy.
Today, Hildie reveals the methods she uses in her coaching practice to help her clients hone their dreams and make them a reality.
She shares how her work enables her clients to regain power over their lives and how she structures her coaching plans.
Hildie reveals how she keeps herself motivated and organised and how you can prioritise the things that matter the most to you.
She also shares how to set boundaries in a balanced way and to stay accountable to your goals.
“If we’re not up to a challenge, we’re not inspiring ourselves.”Hildie Dunn
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Hildie’s journey from working in education to becoming a life coach
- The method Hildie uses in her coaching practice and her own life
- How Hildie helps her clients identify and work towards their dreams
- How Hildie’s work helps her clients regain their power over their life
- How Hildie structures her work with her clients
- What a typical day looks like for Hildie
- The systems Hildie uses to keep herself organised
- Prioritising your life to do the things that matter most to you
- Setting boundaries in a balanced way
- How to set goals and stay accountable
- Why ‘I am’ statements are a great tool to make changes
- Hildie’s favourite forms of self-care
- The processes Hildie used to build rituals and structure into her day
- Handling those days when everything goes wrong
- What Hildie’s days of living more involve
Connect with Hildie Dunn:
- Handel Group
- Handel Group on LinkedIn
- Handel Group on Instagram
- Handel Group on Facebook
- Hildie Dunn on LinkedIn
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Don’t forget to check out my website join my Facebook Group, follow me on Twitter and connect with me on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with me and my amazing audience!
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed