Jolyn Armstrong is the Founder of the FOTA Project and Grapevine Mindware. Working as a home-based business owner for many years, Jolyn found her world turned upside down in an instant when her son was arrested.
Discovering there was little support for families of the accused, she started the FOTA programme to help others that find themselves in the same situation.
Grapevine Mindware helps women to overcome the pain of trauma and get their lives back to where they want them to be.
Jolyn is passionate about helping empower people to live their best lives – regardless of the crisis or outside circumstances.
Today, Jolyn shares why she chose to work remotely and the life-changing event that inspired her coaching work.
She shares the definition of trauma and why many people carry it without realising its impact on their lives.
She reveals what helped her get through her traumatic experience and how it inspired her to help others.
She also shares how she typically works with her clients, what her working day looks like, and the tools she uses that support her digital nomad lifestyle.
“When things go horribly wrong in life, it doesn’t have to wreck everything, it doesn’t have to end everything, and we can actually choose what happens.”Jolyn Armstrong
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why Jolyn started working remotely
- The life-altering event that led Jolyn to become a trauma coach
- The definition of trauma and how you may be traumatised without realising it
- How Jolyn worked through her trauma and was inspired to help others cope
- How Jolyn works with her clients
- What a typical working day looks like for Jolyn and how she stays organised
- The technology that Jolyn uses for her digital nomad lifestyle
- How Jolyn uses outsourcing to grow her business
- What Jolyn does to keep on top of the latest developments in the industry
- How Jolyn copes with days when everything goes wrong
- What living more looks like for Jolyn
- Google Calendar
- Book: The Body Keeps The Score By Bessel Van Der Kolk M.D.
- Book: Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving By Pete Walker
Connect with Jolyn Armstrong:
- Grapevine Mindware
- Grapevine Mindware on Instagram
- Grapevine Mindware on Facebook
- Jolyn Armstrong on LinkedIn
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme
and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC