Josh Anderson provides invaluable guidance and expert advice through The Anderson Group Real Estate Services.
After serving 8 years in the U.S. Army, he became more focused, disciplined, and determined to succeed. Soon after, he realised that he wanted to share that same spark with others and found his calling in the Nashville real estate industry.
Fueled by his passion and his desire to help and satisfy his clients, Josh uses his relevant skills and experience in the market to stand out and take his clients to the next level.
Josh joins me today to discuss how he realised that he wanted a career in real estate coaching and consulting. He reveals his secrets to figuring out his “big why”, fitting all of his day-to-day activities within his tight schedule, and getting past ‘analysis paralysis’ to be able to act upon his goals.
He also shares why he believes integration trumps balance, as well as his strategies for time management and finding the right teammates. He also discusses the perils of trying to have too much control in business, and why it’s important to learn to prioritise and delegate.
“I want to make the people around me more successful than they could be on their own.”Josh Anderson
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Josh’s work as a real estate agent in Nashville, Tennessee.
- What drives him to pursue his current career in coaching and consulting.
- How he figured out his “big why.”
- What an average workday looks like for him.
- How he manages to fit everything into his daily schedule – and why he doesn’t believe in balance.
- Balance versus integration and why he prefers the latter.
- The constant state of being busy and being unable to completely wipe out his to-do list.
- The importance of knowing whether your activities are moving your goals forward.
- His strategies for time management, both in work and leisure.
- How to bypass analysis paralysis.
- Identifying the right people to work with and setting proper expectations.
- The problem with small business owners and entrepreneurs being “control freaks.”
- Prioritising wellness and his methods for keeping himself healthy.
- How he streamlines his daily activities.
- His preferred approaches to learning and how a lot of people don’t spend enough time and money on acquiring and honing skills.
- His preferred tools for work and why he finds it easier to work with just one system of apps.
- How he handles days when everything goes horribly wrong.
- His idea of a day when he gets to ‘live more’ and do more of the things he wants to do.
- Business Wars podcast
- The Unbeatable Mind podcast
- The ONE Thing podcast
- G Suite
- Google Drive
Connect with Josh Anderson:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC