Joyce Shulman is an author, TEDx speaker, and consultant.
A self-confessed idea junkie, Joyce shifted from her legal career to set up Macaroni Kid, a multi-million dollar media company that helped women build businesses by giving them tactical tools and a support network.
She is the co-founder and CEO of 99 Walks, a social fitness app and community where she uses her expertise of intentional walking practice for building connections with a mission to get a million people walking their way to happiness.
Joyce is also the host of The Weekly Walk Podcast where she has meaningful, 30-minute conversations with women on topics ranging from losing weight, getting healthier, and being intentional about taking time for themselves.
Today, Joyce shares the inspiration behind the 99 Walks app and community and the benefits of adding a regular walking practice into your day.
She reveals the four different styles of her intentional walking practice and the meaning behind the term ‘intentional walking.’
Joyce shares the reasons behind her business name, 99 Walks, and how she works with her pack members daily.
She also shares the tools that help her stay organised and the self-care routines that help her maintain her energy levels for running her business.
“An intentional walk is carving out some measure of time, whether it’s 10 minutes, 20 minutes or an hour, to step away from your obligations and responsibilities and just move your body one step at a time.”Joyce Shulman
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- What inspired Joyce to start the 99 Walks community
- The benefits of a regular walking practice
- The four different styles of Joyce’s intentional walking practice
- The meaning of intentional walking
- Why Joyce decided to name the business 99 Walks and how she works with her 99 Walks pack members
- The tools Joyce uses to stay organised
- Self-care routines that Joyce uses to stay energised
- How Joyce maintains her self-development and industry knowledge
- What Joyce does on days when things wrong
- The things that Joyce loves to do on days of living more
Connect with Joyce Shulman:
- 99 Walks
- Joyce Shulman’s Website
- 99 Walks on LinkedIn
- 99 Walks on Instagram
- 99 Walks on Facebook
- Book: Walk Your Way to Better
- Podcast: The Weekly Walk
- Joyce Shulman on LinkedIn
- Joyce Shulman on Instagram
- Joyce Shulman on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC