Judith Yeabsley is a New Zealand-based Nutritional Therapist, AOTA accredited picky eating advisor and founder of The Confident Eater.
After graduating with a Masters degree from Cambridge and starting a family of her own, Judith decided to pursue her passion for health and wellness.
She discovered that one of the most common issues she encountered was parents feeling frustrated by their child’s pickiness. Through coaching and workshops offered at The Confident Eater, Judith shares support and strategies for children struggling with food fears.
Today, Judith joins me to discuss her work as an accredited picky eating advisor and advocate for confident eating.
Judith shares the two things a child needs to have a more open relationship with food and why she believes that parents are the key to helping their children with these challenges.
She details her journey to health and wellness and what inspired her to take a leap of faith in starting her company. We also discuss her personal relationship with food and exercise, including how she prioritises her health while leading a busy life.
“Eating is about confidence. So eating anything, whether you’re an adult or a child, is about being confident that you can do it.”Judith Yeabsley
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Judith organises her coaching and business
- Why parents have to be hands-on during the journey to confident eating
- How to prioritise and achieve a healthy lifestyle
- How Judith started working in nutritional health and why she was inspired to focus on helping children and families
- Tips for helping children embrace food
- The challenges of having a picky eater and how to resolve them
- Why confidence is the key to a healthy relationship with food
Connect with Judith Yeabsley:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC