Julie Creffield is a no-nonsense business strategist and community engagement expert from East London who helps small business owners to get traction in their business by showing them how to build community into everything they do.
She has over 20 years of experience with building engaging communities around creative ideas and understands the POWER of creating powerful movements others want to be part of.
In addition to helping entrepreneurs, Julie is the author of 8 books, an international speaker, and the owner of two highly-successful businesses.
Her superpower is helping entrepreneurs and small business owners bridge the gap between their creative ideas and taking direct, sustained, and massive action and activating their tribes.
When she’s not helping clients achieve their goals, she can often be found spending time with her family and training for marathons.
Julie joins me today to discuss why she is passionate about helping her clients build and activate their tribes and shares a few tips on how to develop your own engaged community.
She explains the dangers of getting bogged down with tech when creating your group instead of focusing on your overarching message and where you want to take them.
She describes how she created a six-figure business out of a running blog and shares why the concept of being kind is so close to her heart. Julie also why she feels it is vital to take time to look after your own mental health in tricky times and what she does to safeguard her own wellbeing.
“Some of the biggest barriers are those that we have in our own heads.”Julie Creffield
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Julie’s role in the London Olympics and why she was inspired to build a coaching business when that role ended
- How Julie combines parenthood, running two businesses, and taking care of herself
- Why it’s not necessary to ‘come first’ to be a success and how to overcome the roadblocks you set yourself
- Why the pandemic has been a boost for her business and why she wasn’t afraid to take advantage of the opportunities that opened up to her.
- Julie’s workflows and how she manages her time
- Julie’s plans for the future of her businesses
- Why Julie loves working with online groups and why community is key to success for her clients
- What Julie does on days when she is ‘living more’
- The importance of being intentional in your business and having a goal in mind
Connect with Julie Creffield:
- Julie Creffield Website
- Fat Girls’ Guide to Running Website
- Book: Fat Girl’s Guide to Marathon Running by Julie Creffield
- Julie Creffield on LinkedIn
- Julie Creffield on Instagram
- Julie Creffield on Facebook
- Julie Creffield on Twitter
- Julie Creffield on YouTube
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC