Karen Tui Boyes is a champion of Lifelong Learning and an expert in effective teaching, learning, study skills, motivation, and positive thinking.
She is the founder of Spectrum Education, which works with teachers, students, and parents to inspire and motivate learners to go beyond their current limitations and be more effective.
Karen is also a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), has presented across five continents and has worked with over 200 organisations to share her passion for teaching and learning.
Karen joins me today to share her experience of being a teacher and why she felt she needed to start her business to better help learners with simple-to-use strategies and techniques.
She discusses how the economic landscape is changing and her opinion on the career possibilities of the future. We discuss why it is essential to foster an entrepreneurial mindset and facilitate intentional learning.
Karen also shares why she firmly believes that you have to prioritise your needs and look after yourself effectively to do your job and care for other people.
“Having a purpose makes it easier to learn.”Karen Tui Boyes
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why Karen moved outside the traditional education system
- How she learned how to market her services and her secret to bringing teachers in to listen to her initially
- How much teacher training has changed over the last 26 yrs
- How Karen manages her busy days and her techniques for getting all her tasks done
- Importance of prioritisation and time management
- The tools and apps Karen and her team use, and why she created her learning app
- Why she spends time writing systems and how that helps her
- What Karen and her team get up to shake off the difficult days
- Karen’s top tips for learning and improving yourself
Connect with Karen Tui Boyes:
- Study Smart: Your Essential Guide to Passing Tests and Exams by Karen Tui Boyes
- Spectrum TV
- Istudy app
- Spectrum Education website
- Spectrum Education on Instagram
- Spectrum Education on Facebook
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC