Karen Williams is one of the leading Book Mentors in the UK. Through her company, Librotas, she helps business experts who want to stand out from the crowd to write a non-fiction book that allows them to grow their business, raise their credibility and get more clients.
Karen originally trained as a coach, but after the success of her own book The Secrets of Successful Coaches, and understanding the impact a book can have on a business, she began to mentor others through the process.
Karen is a Member of the Association for Coaching (MAC), and her company is a Partner Member of The Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi), where Karen is also a regular contributor to the blog.
Karen joins me for the second time on the show to discuss how her business has evolved since we last spoke on Episode #48, and why she has embraced technology to advance and develop Librotas as a business. She shares her ten principles for writing and publishing a business book and how to avoid stalling during the writing process. Karen also shares details of her brand-new signature online program, the Smart Author System, and how she took it from concept to complete course available on her website during the recent period of quarantine.
“You create results from making the decision to write your book now, then building your profile and expert status as you write it.”Karen Williams
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why it isn’t necessary to have everything perfect before you start your book
- How writing a book helps you develop and grow
- The biggest block to writing a book and how to overcome it
- How she encourages clients to be productive
- How she works with her clients virtually
- Karen’s signature system and how it has altered her business
- The benefits of writing a book to position yourself as an expert in your niche
- The value of outsourcing so you can do what you enjoy
- Karen’s thoughts on ghostwriters in the business niche
- How Karen ensures she meets her daily business goals
- Why it is so important to take breaks
- How she learns and moves forward with her skills
- How writing a book helps Karen’s clients to live more
- Episode 48: Living More through Flexibility and Boundaries with Karen Williams
- Less Annoying CRM
- Notes on iPhone
- Lisa Sasevitch
- Bernadette Doyle
- Lucy Whittington
Connect with Karen Williams:
- Smart Author System
- Karen Williams’ Books
- Karen Williams on LinkedIn
- Karen Williams on Instagram
- Librotas on Facebook
- Free Masterclass
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC