Many things keep this generation busy, and a lot of people often confuse busyness with productivity. Many believe that they are being productive when they are actually just being busy, but what most people don’t realise is that there is a huge difference between the two – not only in definition.
With all the distractions we face every day, I’m going to share with you today some simple and practical ideas you can use to minimise distractions and keep your focus with the help of tools like visual reminders and online productivity programmes and applications. I’m also going to share how you can prioritise your tasks and establish boundaries so you can have the power to live more and make the most of your day.
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- Being productive versus being busy
- The truth about multitasking
- Benefits of having a schedule
- Having peace as a by-product of productivity
- Tips to stay focused
- Advantages of dividing the work into smaller parts and portions
- Great solution for procrastination
- Sources of distractions and how to deal with them
Tips for Staying Focused:
- Set up physical boundaries.
- Make a daily task list.
- Take advantage of time management apps.
- Use a timer.
- Prioritise overwhelming tasks first.
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing home-based business owners by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC