Nat Cutler-Welsh is an International Speaker, Impact and Visibility coach, Connector, Founder of Go to Girl Ltd, and Creator of Impact Entrepreneurs NZ.
She is a Canadian-Kiwi and a mother of three, and she believes the key to happiness is to ‘up your brave,’ say what you want, and make it happen. Nat works mainly with speakers and solopreneurs, with the main caveat that individuals and organisations want to use their voice to change the world for good.
She is also known as The Go-to Girl, as her superpower is connecting people and helping them amplify their impact and visibility.
Nat joins me today to share her journey from working as an Outward Bound instructor and charity volunteer in Guyana to impact and visibility coach helping others make a difference in the world. She reveals how she got the name “Go-to Girl” and how she took her skills as a connector of people and built it into a successful business.
She shares how she chooses the people to coach and how she helps them amplify their visibility and impact.
Nat reveals what her daily schedule looks like and how she creates boundaries to ensure she gives enough time to both her family and her business. She shares how she stays healthy and energised and what she does to stay on track in her business and personal development.
She also reveals which elements of her business she outsources and which part of her work she loves the most.
“If we all were in our zone of genius and using our strengths instead of trying to become perfect or well-rounded – which isn’t even a thing – then we would all be happier.”Nat Cutler-Welsh
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- What Nat focused on early in her career
- Why Nat moved into impact and visibility coaching
- Where the moniker “Go-to Girl” came from
- How Nat took her skills as a connector and developed them into a business
- How Nat chooses who she will coach and how she works with her clients to amplify their impact
- How Nat creates boundaries between her family and business life
- Strategies Nat uses to stay productive and organised
- Aspects that Nat outsources in her business
- How Nat maintains her health and energy
- What Nat does to keep learning and improving
- Routines and rituals that Nat implements to stay on track with her development and business
- How Nat deals with days when things don’t go as expected
- What Nat’s days look like when she does more of the things she wants to do
Connect with Nat Cutler-Welsh:
- Up Your Brave
- Natalie Cutler-Welsh Website
- Natalie Cutler-Welsh on LinkedIn
- Natalie Cutle-Welsh on Instagram
- Natalie Cutler-Welsh on Facebook
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC