Penny Pullan, founder of Making Projects Work, is a thought leader in the field of virtual leadership who brings clarity, communication, and commitment to teams and individuals.
She provides the support and tools to cut through problems and foster success, along with delivering measurable benefits and boosting participants’ confidence.
Penny has run the Virtual Working Summit since 2010 for thousands of participants from around the world and the select group of handpicked speakers aim to help professionals in a hybrid working situation.
Penny is also the author of Virtual Leadership: Practical Strategies for Getting the Best Out of Virtual Work and Virtual Teams and has a follow-up book in the pipeline.
Penny joins me today to share how she works with individuals and organisations to navigate tricky projects and times of complex change by providing expert training and mentorship that keeps businesses engaged and involved.
She discusses the traumatic international event that led her to reevaluate the way she worked to explore the possibility of virtual leadership events and explains how she overcame technical challenges to drive the change forward.
Penny also shares how she stays calm and productive in her business and how she stays in her zone of expertise by outsourcing tasks to a virtual assistant.
“Visuals work incredibly well virtually. If you engage people, they will stay, and they will pay attention.”Penny Pullan
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Penny tunes into what works for individual groups
- How she uses graphics to communicate and engage
- Penny’s tips for virtual leadership building
- Importance of networking and communicating with others
- How Penny keeps productive and develops her business
- How Penny avoids overwhelm in her summits
- Why Penny loves her visual organisation methods
- How Penny found the momentum to write her upcoming book
- The tools and apps that help Penny professionally
- Penny’s self-care routine
- How Penny learns and improves herself
- How Penny deals with days that go wrong
- Dr. Linda Shaw
- Jacqui Harper
- Perry Timms
- Alison Jones Book Challenge
- Autodesk Sketchbook
Connect with Penny Pullan:
- Making Projects Work
- Book: Virtual Leadership: Practical Strategies for Getting the Best Out of Virtual Work and Virtual Teams
- Penny Pullan on LinkedIn
- Penny Pullan on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC