Petia Kolibova is a Women’s Transformation and Alignment Coach. She works with women to guide them on a healing path to help them create a life of abundance.
Through her coaching work, she helps her clients move past toxic relationships and unhealed childhood traumas so they can finally align with their true selves and discover what it’s like to live and serve others without feeling pushed down by limiting beliefs.
Petia also uses a combination of strategic steps and feminine flow to help entrepreneurs expand their businesses and their lives.
She is the host of the podcast Unapologetically Abundant, where she interviews guests and provides tools for building a strong mindset and healing past wounds.
Today, Petia shares her journey and the inspiration behind her career as a transformation and alignment coach for women.
She explains why you don’t have to hit rock bottom to initiate change and how she changed her mindset to transform her life.
Petia reveals tips on making yourself open to change and new opportunities and how combining practical and spiritual work is an excellent catalyst for improving your life.
She also shares how outsourcing has helped her build her ideal business and a simple method you can use for handling challenging days.
“We all have that power, we all have the intuition. We all are connected to our feelings but very often, we get stuck in a hamster wheel of doing the same thing.”Petia Kolibova
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The journey that led Petia to become a transformation and alignment coach
- Why you don’t have to hit rock bottom to make a change
- How Petia learned to change her mindset to improve her life
- How to make yourself open to change
- Why a blend of practical steps and spirituality is a great recipe for personal change and success
- The tools and apps Petia uses to organise her workday
- How outsourcing has helped Petia build her ideal work schedule
- Why working with mentors has helped Petia develop herself and her learning
- A simple approach for handling challenging days
- Book: Profit First By Mike Michalowicz
Connect with Petia Kolibova:
- Attract Your Abundance
- Petia Kolibova’s Website
- Podcast: Unapologetically Abundant
- Petia Kolibova on LinkedIn
- Petia Kolibova on Instagram
- Petia Kolibova on Facebook
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Don’t forget to check out my website join my Facebook Group, follow me on Twitter and connect with me on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with me and my amazing audience!
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed