Rachel Allen is an executive coach, qualified accountant, public speaker, life coach, and business owner.
Rachel holds a Master’s degree in Economics and Geography from Cambridge University and lives in Norfolk with her husband and two daughters.
She uses a combination of teaching, coaching and mentoring to help business owners understand the language of money. As a self-confessed number and spreadsheet geek, she uses that passion for making the difficult task of business accounting more manageable and understandable.
Today, Rachel joins me to share her journey from running a manufacturing business to creating her business finance coaching company.
She highlights why it’s essential to understand your business finances and how she works with her clients to make this process easier.
She reveals how you can break down business accounts into smaller tasks to make the job more manageable and why her clients’ issues are not always about their business finances.
Rachel breaks down her work week and reveals the tools and tricks she uses to stay organised when running two businesses and juggling family life.
She also shares how she keeps herself energised and focused and how she gets through tough days.
“The mindset you have around your finances and believing in yourself and in them.”Rachel Allen
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why Rachel started her business finance coaching venture
- Why it’s essential to understand your business finances
- How Rachel works with her clients
- How doing small tasks often can make your accounts more manageable
- Why the issues Rachel’s finance coaching clients have, are not always related to their accounts
- How Rachel manages her work week
- How Rachel runs two businesses and creates balance with her personal life
- What Rachel uses to stay organised
- How Rachel keeps energised for her work
- How Rachel stays up to date with the latest information in the finance and coaching industry
- What Rachel does to get through days when things go wrong
- What a day of living more looks like for Rachel
- Receipt Bank
- Bullet Journal
- Paprika Recipe Manager
- Find Your Thing – Lucy Whittington
Connect with Rachel Allen:
- Rachel Allen Coaching
- Rachel Allen Coaching on Instagram
- Rachel Allen Coaching on Facebook
- Rachel Allen Coaching on Twitter
- Rachel Allen on LinkedIn
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC