Ursula Jorch is a business coach, speaker, and the founder of Work Alchemy. She helps women leaders transform their businesses into profitable agents for change, create global impact, and become recognized as a powerful force for good.
She works at the intersection of consciousness and capitalism so clients can make strategic business decisions and achieve financial goals while nurturing team and personal development.
Ursula is also the host of Work Alchemy: The Impact Interviews, a podcast where she interviews successful entrepreneurs and business leaders about what it takes to have an impact.
Today, Ursula joins me to share her journey into coaching with a focus on impact for business leaders and how her experiences in Africa inspire her work. She reveals what impact is for a business and how she works with her clients to achieve it.
She shares how business impact applies to any industry and what B-corps certification involves. She also shares her strategies for staying productive and why collaboration and outsourcing are essential to her business.
“That concept of impact, that commitment to impact embedded in the company makes a big difference in how you do things, even in the everyday.”Ursula Jorch
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- What inspired Ursula to create her coaching business
- How her work with companies in Africa inspires her work
- The concept of impact in a business and how Ursula works with her clients to promote it
- Why business impact applies to any company or industry
- What B-corps certification is and how to get it
- Strategies Ursula uses to stay productive and work effectively with her clients
- Why collaboration and outsourcing are essential to Ursula’s business
- How Ursula stays healthy and energised to run her business
Connect with Ursula Jorch:
- Work Alchemy
- Work Alchemy on Facebook
- Podcast: Work Alchemy: The Impact Interviews
- Ursula Jorch on LinkedIn
- Ursula Jorch on Instagram
- Ursula Jorch on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC