Yann Toutant, CEO of Econocom NL, is a great believer in the ‘location independence’ movement and the associated focus on experiences versus possessions.
Yann believes that businesses can take advantage of this shift in mindset to create new solutions for their clients. His company does exactly that by providing subscription-based digital transformation services so clients can focus on their core business.
Yann is also the President of the French Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands.
Today we discuss the ‘Netflix’ philosophy of prioritising the ease of customer experience and how this frees the client to concentrate on their core business.
We dive into the processes that Yann has in place to make his life simpler and more productive.
We also discuss how to create headspace for the important issues in your personal and professional life and why he makes that a primary focus in his self-care routine.
“Routines mean you preserve your energy for what you’re good at.”
Today on the Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why Yann downsized his life and how that impacted his business decisions
- How routines can help you be more productive
- The power of self-care
- Why you should be making conscious decisions about how you spend your time
- The importance of delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Why he always sets objectives for the day
- How he manages and categorises information flow
- Why he hates lists
- The resources that allow him to focus on the priorities of his business
- Why he loves listening to audiobooks and podcasts
- His view on how to deal with problems when they arise
Connect with Yann Toutant:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC