Belinda Coaten is a career management and mindfulness coach passionate about helping people in a variety of work situations from those who want to change jobs to those who feel overwhelmed and burnt out in their current position.
She offers workshops and coaching in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk and works with many clients via online conference calls. Additionally she is the author of a free ebook entitled 7 Steps in 7 Days to Land Your Dream Job and is a volunteer facilitator for a Self Confidence Women’s Development Group.
Today, Belinda describes how she has made the transition from having an office space to working from home. She shares how the mindfulness practice she uses with her clients also helps her in her daily life as an entrepreneur, the planning process she uses every Spring to set goals for the upcoming year, and the tools she uses to do this.
She also explains why month-end reviews are important to her explaining why they are so beneficial.
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The benefits of using Zoom for both client work and online learning.
- What led her to the work she does now.
- How the world of work has changed and will continue to change.
- The challenges of working from home when her partner does too.
- Why she creates a professional and personal mindmap every spring.
- How her value of hard work can sometimes be a hindrance.
- How she uses a flip chart, sticky notes, and brainstorming to organise and plan for her business.
- How she has learned to time block while also being flexible.
- The self-care practices that work for her.
- What mindful eating is and the benefits of it.
- How mindfulness helps her in her daily life and how she uses it to help her clients.
- Her favorite ways to relax.
- Why she calls herself a “learn-a-holic” and how she continues her education.
- Why she takes time to review and reflect at the end of every month.
- How she uses her mindfulness practices to help her cope with bad days.
- What a day of living more looks like for her.
- Paula Gardner on Show #2: Journaling, Books, Films, Notebooks, and Paper Based Planning
- Show #65: Finding Fulfilment by Making Connections with Paula Gardner
Connect with Belinda Coaten:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC