Chaz Jackson is a teacher and passionate visionary who is determined to leave a legacy of serving God by serving others – lifting and helping people one child, one student, one teenager at a time.
He is the author of the book Live, Learn, and Lead Powerfully, where he helps young adults harness the greatness that is in them so they can be the best version they can be.
When he is not busy being a physical therapist or speaking at schools, community centres, and churches, Chaz makes sure to make time for the highest values in his life – his family.
Chaz joins me today to share how he recalibrated his mind from being a victim of bullying in his younger years to become the compassionate and courageous teacher he is today.
He dives into how he found redemption for himself and the turning points in his life that led him to have the heart to help the younger generation. Chaz also shares why he views failure and fear as his ‘friends’ and how he changes his perspective every time he has a bad day.
“To live, learn, and lead powerfully, we have to have the right identity and the right clarity about who we are and what we can do when manifested by God.”
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Where a person’s identity and clarity about who they are starts
- The crucial role that his wife plays in the management of his daily affairs as well as in keeping him healthy
- Why the first hours are the most critical time of the day
- Why he believes having good mentors is crucial in a person’s success
- How he helps children deal with issues of bullying and cyberbullying
- The number one habit to develop to have happiness
- Chaz’s “Moment of Impact” that led him to enroll himself in a rehabilitation programme
- How he broke free from the fear and shame of his past
- His “Moment of Impact” as a child when he almost lost an eye
- Why he grew up with low self-worth and self-esteem
- The focal point of his book
- How he recalibrates his mind before going to bed
Connect with Chaz Jackson:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC