Christian De La Huerta is an award-winning author and respected leader and teacher in the breathwork, self-development, and personal transformation field. He has conducted inspiring retreats across the world using psycho-spiritual teachings for life-changing and lasting effects.
His latest book, Awakening the Soul of Power, has helped many people – including multiple Grammy award-winner Gloria Estefan, who describes it as a “balm for the soul of anyone searching for the truth and answers to life’s difficult questions.”
In today’s episode, Christian shares his journey into coaching and how his early life experiences have fostered his sense of empathy.
He reveals why it’s crucial to identify your purpose and what gives meaning to your life and highlights questions you should ask yourself to help you identify your true purpose.
He shares why expressing your unique potential is a path to a fulfilled and happy life and what meaning and purpose mean to him.
Christian also shares how his latest book will help you own your power, how to identify the steps to regain it, and shares a few simple practices you can use to help you deal with challenging days.
“What matters is that we give it our best, that we give expression to our own unique brand of personal excellence because that’s where our fulfillment is.”Christian De La Huerta
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Christian’s journey into transformation coaching
- How today’s dramatic changes are affecting the way the younger generation thinks
- How Christian’s early experiences help him to empathise with others
- Why it’s so important to identify your purpose in life
- What purpose and applying meaning to your life means to Christian
- How giving expression to your unique human potential promotes happiness and fulfillment
- Questions to ask yourself when trying to identify your purpose
- Christian’s latest book about owning personal power
- Simple practices you can do to regain your power
- Why Christian is grateful for the way the pandemic changed the way he works with clients
- How Christian stays up-to-date from a mindful conscious perspective
- Helpful practices for dealing with tough days
Connect with Christian De La Huerta:
- Soulful Power
- Soulful Power on Facebook
- Book: Awakening the Soul of Power
- Facebook Group: Unleash Your Inner Hero
- Christian De La Huerta on LinkedIn
- Christian De La Huerta on Instagram
- Christian De La Huerta on Facebook
- Christian De La Huerta on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC