Dave Ruel is a serial entrepreneur, the author of Done by Noon, and a motivational speaker who focuses on helping entrepreneurs prioritise and optimise their time to achieve a more harmonious work-life balance.
He was a competitive bodybuilder for years before being introduced to the world of online business and marketing. In 2009 he began his first online business marrying his love of fitness with his interest in outreach and marketing.
Over the years, he founded and grew several multi-million dollar companies. His work in the online business world allowed him to see just how overworked and unbalanced the average entrepreneur was and inspired him to start his company, Effic. Effic strives to offer an alternative to the overworked and overwhelmed entrepreneur by teaching optimisation and process strategies for a more harmonious life.
On today’s show, Dave and I discuss how he got started as an entrepreneur and how his passion for fitness inspired his transition into business.
Dave offers insight into avoiding the “overworked entrepreneur” trope and how to have a successful business and a satisfying personal life. He breaks down the process for organising and prioritising your time, and he describes the actions he takes each day to ensure his personal and professional lives stay balanced.
We also discuss the three types of freedoms every entrepreneur strives for and how optimising your processes can give you the POWER to live more.
“It’s how well you can integrate your business with your life, or your life with your business, that you find real fulfillment as an entrepreneur.”Dave Ruel
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Dave taught himself to be an entrepreneur
- The structure and tools that entrepreneurs need to be successful
- Why doing more is often less effective
- The three freedoms that all entrepreneurs strive for
- Why you should organise your time based on your life and how you want to live
- How optimising your processes can be the key to work-life harmony
- Why self-awareness is so important for productivity and planning your work
- The four types of entrepreneurial tasks and how to prioritise them
- How Dave practises self-care for his mind and body
- Book: First Things First by Stephen Covey
- Book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
Connect with Dave Ruel:
- Get your free book
- Dave Ruel Website
- Effic Website
- The Effic Planner
- Podcast: Done By Noon
- Book: Done By Noon by Dave Ruel
- Effic on Facebook
- Dave Ruel on LinkedIn
- Dave Ruel on Instagram
- Dave Ruel on Facebook
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC