Helena Holrick is the founder of Helping You Shine, where she is a personal progress coach helping small business owners and creative entrepreneurs to move towards developing their professional and practical skills so they can grow their businesses with ease.
She specialises in shaping business models with clients and supporting them to develop their products, programmes, and services based around their authentic vision.
She is also the co-founder of Speaker Insight, where she helps public speakers, authors, and coaches to build their business on their terms.
Helena joins me today to share why she believes that serving others in business by being practical, providing an invaluable service, and harnessing creativity can help you move forward personally and professionally by tapping into the growth mindset.
She dives into tips for organising your business to be effective and efficient and outlines her critical ‘5 Ps’ that help build successful processes.
Helena also shares how she replenishes her energy and discusses the importance of listening to your body and working on syncing your personal rhythms to your business habits.
“Trust your values. Align your values and talk to people only who are value-led and a match for you.”Helena Holrick
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The importance of building a professional network
- Why Helena loves teaching and mentoring others to learn
- When Helena knew that coaching was the right path for her
- Why Helena decided to build her own business after being in large companies at the beginning of her career
- Why collaboration leads to personal growth and why Helena teamed up with a colleague to create Speaker Insight
- What Helena does to replenish her energy
- Tips on how to organise your business timetable so it works for you
- Why you should make space for the ‘5 Ps’
- How to avoid overwhelm and carve your day into manageable chunks
- What a ‘Someday Maybe’ file is and how it could help you
- Helena technique of learning anything at all
- How Helena develops herself and keeps up to date with advances in coaching and mentoring
- Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones by James Clear
Connect with Helena Holrick:
- Speaker Insight Website
- Helena Holrick on LinkedIn
- Helena Holrick on Instagram
- The Connection Hub Facebook Group
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC