Jackie Fletcher has had a variety of careers over the past several decades. After school, she went into the hotel and catering industry before moving into property management, which she did for ten years.
When her father became ill, she decided to leave it behind and go into the family business. However, in 2017, after her father’s death, the family decided to sell the business. She has since become a certified hypnotherapist and the Chapter Chair for the Women’s Presidents’ Organisation, but her true passion lies with her company, Fabulously Keto.
After discovering the keto lifestyle in 2017, Jackie experienced a total shift in her perception of health and fitness. Through keto, she achieved weight loss and found that many of her other health issues abated. She now shares her knowledge of the ketogenic lifestyle and encourages others to forget traditional dieting in favour of making choices that feel right for their body.
Today Jackie and I discuss her journey from crash diets to living “fabulously keto” and how her life has changed since she embraced the ketogenic lifestyle.
She dives into some of the misconceptions about achieving weight loss and why she thinks diets set us up to fail.
She shares why she thinks everyone’s journey to health and fitness is unique and how that influences her approach to her clients.
Jackie shares what it’s like to live in a house with others who don’t share the same lifestyle and how she and her husband have made it work over the past four years.
Jackie also shares many resources for both personal and professional development and how a ketogenic diet can positively affect many metabolic diseases.
“The challenge with keto is that the old paradigm of ‘eat less, move more’ has to go. ‘Fat is bad for you’ has to go.”Jackie Fletcher
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Debunking misconceptions about fat in diets and relearning what our bodies really need
- Her tools and resources for staying on track both personally and professionally
- Jackie’s journey to keto and how it has changed her life
- What she does for her health and self-care outside of keto
- Why diets should be tailored to an individual and how to avoid common diet pitfalls
- Jackie’s approach to helping her clients learn what they want to achieve and how to accomplish it
- How keto can positively affect many metabolic diseases
- The power of fasting
- Book: Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It by Gary Taubes
- Book: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- Down Dog
- Low Carb MD Podcast
- Keto Woman Podcast
- The Sigrun Show Podcast
- Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast
- Book: The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet by Nina Teicholz
- Book: Why We Get Sick by Benjamin Bikman
- Book: Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Book: How to be a Productivity Ninja by Graham Allcott
Connect with Jackie Fletcher:
- Fabulously Keto Website
- Fabulously Keto Podcast
- Fabulously Keto on Instagram
- Fabulously Keto on Facebook
- Fabulously Keto on Twitter
- Jackie Fletcher on LinkedIn
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC