Joseph Fung is the CEO and Founder of Uvaro, a business that transforms tech sales careers.
He is a graduate of the University of Waterloo’s Computer Engineering programme and a serial entrepreneur.
Following the successful exit from the multiple tech companies he founded, Joseph’s next move was to launch Uvaro. Based in Canada, Uvaro is a sales career accelerator platform where he helps professionals move from other industries into fantastic roles at tech companies.
His company teaches a variety of training courses, sales techniques and facilitates introductions.
Today, Joseph reveals what his company does and how it helps people from any industry jump into successful tech careers.
He shares what led him to start his business and how Uvaro works with clients daily.
Joseph highlights how automation helps him stay productive and the things he does to stay happy and healthy.
He also shares how his organisation supports employees and clients and how he handles running a business while striking a balance between work and family life.
“You’ve got to play with your edges and push yourself out of your comfort zone.”Joseph Fung
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- What Uvaro does and how it helps people get started in the tech industry
- What led Joseph to launch his sales career accelerator company
- How the business works with clients
- How the organisation supports their people
- What Joseph does to handle the challenges of running the business
- How Joseph juggles family and work-life
- How automation plays a big part in helping Joseph stay productive
- How Joseph maintains his health and wellbeing
- How Joseph pushes himself to keep learning
- The things Joseph enjoys doing to feel like he’s living more
Connect with Joseph Fung:
- Uvaro on LinkedIn
- Uvaro on Instagram
- Uvaro on Facebook
- Uvaro on Twitter
- Joseph Fung on LinkedIn
- Joseph Fung on Instagram
- Joseph Fung on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Don’t forget to check out my website join my Facebook Group, follow me on Twitter and connect with me on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with me and my amazing audience!
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed