Karin Volo is a Speaker, Advisor, Chief Joy Bringer, and CEO of Evoloshen, an organisation that focuses on cultural transformation through building trust, employee engagement, and purpose in companies.
Her team works with business owners to maximise each organisation and its people through working with culture. She is based in Stockholm and has over 20 years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
She has a passion for cultural development, leadership mentoring and is a Certified C-IQ Coach. Karin is a recognised global leader and employee engagement expert and has been recently named in the Top 30 HR Influencers and the 15 Most Influential Women in HR.
In today’s episode, Karin shares her incredible journey and the inspiration behind the Evoloshen Academy’s creation.
She reveals how a huge life crisis bolstered her ability to find hope in any situation and remain in a positive frame of mind.
She shares how she works with clients to bring joy to the workplace and how things have changed due to the pandemic. She shares how she balances her work and personal life, stays organised, and decides which parts of the business to outsource.
Karin reveals tips on delegating and what she does to manage her health and wellbeing each day. She also highlights how business owners are evolving due to the pandemic and what she is most looking forward to in 2021.
“You really need to look at what are your strengths and what should you be spending your time on, and the rest should be delegated out.”Karin Volo
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The journey Karin has been on that led her to create the Evoloshen Academy
- How Karin was able to foster her positive frame of mind and find hope during a massive life crisis
- How Karin works with her clients and the effect the pandemic had on her working methods
- What Karin does to balance her work and personal life
- How Karin manages her tasks daily
- Who Karin works with and how she chooses which elements of her business to outsource
- Tips for delegating
- How Karin maintains her health and wellbeing
- What Karin does to manage ongoing learning
- How many business owners are learning to innovate and evolve due to the pandemic
- What Karin is looking forward to in 2021
- What Karin loves to do to make her days more fulfilling
- Engage! by Karin Volo
- So Vegan
- Tony Robbins Unleash the Power Within
Connect with Karin Volo:
- Evoloshen on LinkedIn
- Evoloshen on Facebook
- Evoloshen on Twitter
- Karin Volo
- Karin Volo on LinkedIn
- Karin Volo on Instagram
- Karin Volo on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC