Kat McLead is the creator of Stay at Home Mom (SAHM) Entrepreneur, the proven system for niching down in your business to provide boutique products or services and landing clients while working only 2 hours a day.
Kat has been an entrepreneur for over 20 years and loves the flexibility it provides and the income she can generate while working only a few days a week.
She is a certified Business Coach and works with clients to launch their ideal, high-profit business. Her previous business netted six figures a year, and she is now dedicated to being at home for her son and supporting other moms to unlock their potential through her programme.
Kat joins me today to discuss why she loves being a stay at home mum but was prompted to come out of retirement as a Business Coach when her son started preschool.
She dives into the techniques she uses to structure other ‘mompreneur’ businesses, from how to craft the right offer that attracts clients to pricing your high-end services right so you can remain full-time mums while still earning a significant income.
Kat also shares how she found her business superpower and how she keeps her enthusiasm for business alive while being a busy SAHM by prioritising her health and wellness.
“Take the small steps. It’s not a sprint”Kat McLead
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Kat’s method for helping clients find their perfect niche
- How to craft a boutique business
- Why Kat’s loves being a stay at home mum
- What Kat’s working day looks like
- Useful apps to keep on top of your work
- Why Kat pursued a Master’s degree in Psychology
- The value of outsourcing when scaling your business
- How Kat learned to override her control-freak tendencies and allow others to help her
- Why she values her active lifestyle
- What Kat does to keep learning and developing
- Why people need coaches to help move them forward
- How to develop a roadmap to your dream life
- Entrepreneurs on Fire podcast
- Marketer of the Day podcast
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks
Connect with Kat McLead:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Don’t forget to check out my website join my Facebook Group, follow me on Twitter and connect with me on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with me and my amazing audience!
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC