Kate Hunter takes joy in helping others find their purpose and achieve success on their own terms.
Working from her home office in Gloucester, UK, she focuses on providing coaching for high achieving professionals who are looking for balance, not burnout.
Aside from being the founder of Kate Hunter Executive Coaching, she is a qualified teacher, trainer, and coach that is passionate about all things relating to self- development; helping others to unlock their greatest potential and define what success really means.
Kate joins me today to discuss the importance of living a fulfilled life without succumbing to overwhelm. She shares how the ‘perfect storm’ of professional pressure and personal circumstances impacted her health and how it made her pivot her whole life.
Kate shares her journey as an executive coach and the lessons she has learned through working with clients.
She also discusses how people tend to keep pushing forward until they reach the breaking point and how she helps high achievers recognize when they are reaching overwhelm and act before it has adverse effects on their mental health.
“The point where you’re utterly on your knees is preventable.”Kate Hunter
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why she is modeling a fulfilled life
- How she started her career as a coach helping women achieve success on their own terms
- Why she decided that she wanted to follow the path of guiding others to balance instead of burnout
- Why it’s critical to seek help and advice to revive your purpose
- How she manages to achieve balance in her professional and family life
- Creating space for people to discover how to balance their lives through the Japanese concept of Ikigai
- Why it’s important to listen to your body if it’s telling you that you need to take time out
- The top pain points and challenges for high achieving women
- Why Kate values meditation, yoga, and exercise to keep her mind and body energised
- The tools and apps Kate uses to stay organised
- How she stays up to speed with professional development
- How she deals with days when everything goes wrong
- What a day of “living more” looks like for Kate
- Fearless Business Podcast
- Entrepreneurs Get Visible Podcast
- School of Greatness Podcast
- Everyday Positivity Amazon Flash Briefing with Kate Cocker
- Sigrun Sparks Alexa Flash Briefing
- PowerNap App
Connect with Kate Hunter:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership program and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC