She is passionate about helping female entrepreneurs increase their income and impact by removing their limiting beliefs, upgrading their mindset, and taking inspired action.
Laura works with her clients one to one and in her Facebook group to get to the root of what is holding them back with a combination of coaching, cognitive-behavioural tools, mindfulness, and hypnotherapy to create real transformation.
Laura joins me today to dive into why she retrained as a Certified Life Coach and the reasons she is so committed to working with female entrepreneurs to break through blocks in their personal and professional life that stop them from achieving their goals.
She discusses why she intentionally keeps her business streamlined to maximise her personal connections to her clients, even though she serves women all over the world.
Laura also shares her love of journalling as a method of self-reflection and why she writes three Morning Pages in her journal each morning as a way of processing events and preparing for the day ahead.
“Beliefs create thinking, thinking creates emotion, emotion creates action”Laura Lacy-Thompson
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why Laura’s experience of severe trauma inspired her to heal herself, and subsequently share the process with her clients
- Why she loves coaching online, even when not quarantined
- How the coaching aspect of Laura’s business helps women move forward after therapy
- How Laura organises her workday and balances helping her clients while working on her other projects
- Why it is critical to create a boundary between work and home life when running a business from home
- How Laura prioritises her projects and how her work process has evolved over time
- The tools and apps she uses in her business
- Self-care tips for entrepreneurs working at home
- How she keeps up to date in her niche
- How Laura deals with a day that isn’t going as expected
Connect with Laura Lacy-Thompson:
- Laura Lacy-Thompson Website
- Laura Lacy-Thompson on LinkedIn
- Laura Lacy-Thompson on Instagram
- Laura Lacy-Thompson on Facebook
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC