Laura McClellan is a lawyer, writer, productivity enthusiast, and tech geek who is passionate about encouraging women in their individual journeys as people, wives, mothers, and citizens.
Laura hosts The Productive Woman podcast, a weekly show about productivity for busy women that helps the listener find the tools and encouragement they need to manage their time, life, and stress so they can accomplish the things they care about and create a meaningful life.
Laura also facilitates mastermind groups and offers productivity coaching for women who are seeking support, encouragement, and accountability in identifying and pursuing their goals.
Laura joins me today to reveal how her interest in increasing productivity started at an early age, why she has always considered herself as a little bit of a ‘productivity nerd’ since she was very young, and how that interest developed into creating time management and organisation strategies as her life got busier.
She discusses the obligations on most women to do many things well and why it’s vital to learn ways to manage not just your time, but your energy and your attention so you can do the things that really matter to you.
Laura also shares the reason she started The Productive Woman podcast and why she loves being able to connect with women all over the world who all have a common goal.
“A lot of times we feel like whatever we’re doing, we’re not quite doing it right, and that everybody else has it figured out and we are the only ones that are struggling, but if we put our heads together, we can share ideas, and every one of us will have a better opportunity to make the kind of life we want.”Laura McClellan
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How she honed her productivity skill
- Why you should set priorities for yourself
- How she created a life that matters to her
- Where her podcast topics come from
- Why she loves the honesty and supportive atmosphere of her group
- Why awareness and intentionality are critical to productivity
- The importance of having a goal
- How she integrates her family life and her professional goals
- Tools and apps that Laura uses to stay productive
- What a great day looks like for Laura
- Why she always looks for something to be grateful for, especially in these challenging times
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons for Personal Change book by Steven R. Covey
- Apple Calendar
Connect with Laura McClellen:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC