Simon Jordan is a coach, mentor, branding, and design consultant and founder of Simon Jordan Marketing who works with coaches and consultants internationally to help them to build profitable and powerful brands that make a difference in the world.
He has extensive experience in marketing and advertising and has worked with top brands such as Nike, Coca Cola, Porsche, and Sky TV, in addition to his previous career at a prestigious London design agency.
Simon is also an international keynote speaker on the twin topics of business and marketing advice, which he delivers with his own brand of motivational insights and humour.
Simon joins me today to share how he works with his clients on their brand development and why it’s vital to him to ensure that his advice and ideas resonate with them and allow them to build their business authentically.
He shares tips for independent business owners, including why he relishes the freedom of outsourcing parts of his business and how he does it to achieve the best effect.
Simon also explains how he makes keeping healthy and looking after himself a priority and why he tries to be intentional about what he needs to stay on an even keel physically and mentally.
“When we’re in flow, the ideas just come, and we’re tuned in to what the universe wants to bring – not driven by ego or distracted by everyday tasks.”Simon Jordan
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The importance of aligning your purpose, your brand and your personality
- Simon’s four stages of building a brand and the Simplicity of Success programme.
- How Simon’s business focus has changed over the years
- How Simon worked with the International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) as their Creative Director to humanise the brand and increase engagement
- Why Simon binned his smart suits
- What Simon’s working day looks like and why he gets up at 5.30am each day
- The tools and apps that keep Simon on track
- How Simon keeps up to speed with developments in his professional field
- Why Simon doesn’t join Facebook groups
- Why Simon tries not to wallow when faced with challenges in life
- What Simon’s day looks like when he’s living more
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Ecamm Live
- Yeti microphone
- Krisp noise-canceling app
Connect with Simon Jordan:
- Simon Jordan Marketing Website
- Wild Swimming Through Lockdown Website
- Simon Jordan on LinkedIn
- Simon Jordan on Instagram
- Simon Jordan on Facebook
- Simon Jordan on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC