Susan Stutzel is a CPA and Mindset & Productivity Coach.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Coe College. Following a successful corporate career, she started her own CPA business.
Using her own experiences of balancing a busy home life and business, she became a certified coach.
Susan is passionate about helping women work less so they can live a life they love.
Susan works with professional women and CPAs through one-on-one coaching, group sessions, and training.
She helps clients go from overwhelm to success by finding their voice and rebuilding their expectations and habits.
Today, Susan joins me to share her story of the inspiration behind starting her coaching and CPA companies and how she balances her busy home life while running two businesses.
She shares how she structures her day and why being able to say ‘no’ is an essential skill for everyone.
Susan highlights the importance of creating your own definition of success and the tools she uses to manage her everyday tasks.
She also shares why she is a big advocate of delegating and why daily rituals are essential for creating the right mindset.
“We really have to be intentional with our ‘Yes’ so that we can be intentional with our ‘No.’”Susan Stutzel
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Susan’s own experiences led her to start her businesses
- How Susan effectively manages two businesses
- How Susan balances her work and home life
- How Susan structures her day to ensure everything necessary gets done
- Why learning to say ‘no’ is important
- Why you need to create your own definition of success
- The tools Susan uses to manage her task list
- Why Susan is a big advocate for delegating
- How Susan continues with her education and self-development
- The importance of a morning ritual
- How Susan deals with challenging days
- What an ideal day of living more looks like for Susan
Connect with Susan Stutzel:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Don’t forget to check out my website join my Facebook Group, follow me on Twitter and connect with me on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with me and my amazing audience!
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed