If you’re looking for a speaker, panel member or interview guest on productivity and/or wellbeing aimed at home based business owners, and in particular coaches and consultants, then look no further. If it’s employee engagement you’re after, please see my other website instead!
I love nothing more than passing on my knowledge and bringing understanding and insight to my audience.
Example Talk Titles
- How to Overcome Procrastination
- How to Manage your Email in 1 Hour a Day
- How to ‘Live More’ Whilst Running a Successful Home Based Business
- Working from Home and Being Successful and Well
- Working Remotely (& Other Camping Tales!)
I have been speaking online via webinars and interviews since the early days of my business and have been podcasting since 2012.
I currently host two podcasts: mine – POWER to Live More – aimed at home based coaches and consultants and the other for the corporate leadership market as part of the Engage for Success movement. Prior to that I co-hosted on a local radio show for SMEs in Kent and hosted a podcast for the Social Media Leadership Forum.
Conference Speaking / Chairing
I’m comfortable speaking to large audiences and using my facilitation skills to even more closely engage a small audience.
I love chairing conferences that rely on my ability to think quickly and respond insightfully ‘in the moment’. This was taken at the National Housing Federation HR in Housing Conference. And I chair a stream at the Health and Wellbeing at Work conference at the NEC each year.
Please do get in touch if you have an event that you would like me to consider. It would be useful when you send the information using the form below to let me know the following:
- Something about who the attendees are and their needs
- A rough idea of the numbers that you are expecting
- who you / your organisation are
- what the format of the event is
- the date and time (if you have that confirmed!)
- the venue
- a suggested title for the talk – if you have one in mind
Don’t worry if you don’t have all of the above info at the moment, please do still send the contact form! I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Geographically I am based in South East England but I am prepared to travel UK wide or even internationally depending on the speaking opportunity. And of course teleseminars and webinars are good too!