Adri Kyser is a wellness expert and co-author of Overcoming Adversity in Entrepreneurship. She helps highly-driven women leave stress and overwhelm in the past and refocus their life to be happier, healthier, and more fulfilling.
Adri uses a customisable technique she calls Enlightened Alchemy, which has helped thousands of women worldwide reach their personal goals – from reducing pain and stress to increasing confidence and productivity.
She is a devotee of holistic wellness and is qualified as a yoga and Ayurveda instructor and as a coach, all of which allow her to provide a personalised service that fits her customers’ needs.
Adri joins me today to discuss her battle with chronic pain and how it prompted her first to explore and learn about alternative therapies, then share them with other women. We dive into how she helps women recognise the negative patterns in their life and work towards resolving them by understanding their background and history.
We also discuss how coaching helps you to step back and see the bigger picture and how the process of verbalising your fears and insecurities is often the first step on a journey toward recognising your value.
“If you don’t do your inner work – if you don’t change the narrative – you may achieve your goals, but it will be temporary.”Adri Kyser
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How her temporary move from Caracas to the USA turned into a permanent one and inspired her business
- Why she lived with chronic pain for a decade without recognising the root cause
- The tools she used to change her narrative
- Why it is essential to cultivate an abundance mindset
- How coaching helps you see the bigger picture
- How to overcome imposter syndrome
- The connections between mental and physical health
- Why the disconnection from a higher essence can ripple across generations, causing problems for years
- Why having a mentor is critical
- Why it’s vital to fully process negative emotions if you have had a bad day
Connect with Adri Kyser:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC