Randy Gage is a Strategic Advisor, Keynote Presenter, Prosperity Speaker, and Author. With his thought-provoking methods, he helps people approach their business and lives in a whole new way.
He has written many books, including his recent best-seller Radical Rebirth. Randy has spoken in more than 50 countries to over 2-million people and is a member of the Direct Selling Hall of Fame and the Speakers Hall of Fame.
Today, Randy shares information on his latest book and why the concept of Radical Rebirth is so vital today.
He reveals how you can reevaluate your foundational beliefs to create your own radical rebirth and why many people follow patterns or fall into careers without thinking.
He shares ways you can challenge an accepted premises and discusses his coaching journey. He also reveals why it’s crucial to work with people in a way that helps them make their own decisions and what he does when things go wrong.
“The reasons breakthroughs happen is because they are from people who don’t buy into the conventional thinking”Randy Gage
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- What Randy’s latest book is about and why it’s so relevant today
- How reevaluating your core foundational beliefs can instigate a radical rebirth
- Why people fall into patterns and careers without thinking
- How you can challenge an accepted premise
- Randy’s journey into coaching and what prompted significant changes in his life
- Why it’s essential to help people by allowing them to make decisions for themselves
- How Randy works productively and the tools he uses
- How Randy deals with challenging days
Connect with Randy Gage:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC